05/02/2015

2014 | My year in pictures

Now this is a belated post, considering everyone else has pretty much had their 'Goodbye 2014' posts published by the end of January, but me being me and procrastinated alot, I have only just ended up finishing mine.Well what can I say, 2014 has been a busy year. It's had it's ups and downs, like most, but best of all I've had some amazing times overall.


A big highlight of my year was meeting Helen Anderson (YouTube fashion, beauty and lifestyle blogger). Her band Box of Light and herself came to Brighton to take part in a gig alongside my college as apart of The Great Escape, a festival that happens every year around May in Brighton. She is such a lovely person, so bubbly and just as beautiful in person as she is in her videos.



Another exciting thing that happeend to me during 2014 was I was asked to feature in a blog for irockmytshirt. They are a London based company and sell mostly vests and t shirts, but some pretty cool ones at that. Look at my previous blog post to find out more.   

Some other exciting stuff happened last year, my beautiful niece, Sierra Tulisa Lee, was born on the 24th March making me an auntie for the first time. Two of my best friends got married and had a lovely wedding and are now expecting their first baby, Luna in March. 

Sierra


I went to London and stayed in a hotel for my 22nd Birthday to see one of my favourite bands, Glamour of the Kill. This was such a treat for me as I love London and especially shopping. I also won tickets to Breakout Festival where I got to see alot of bands such as Glamour of the Kill, The Blackout and Skindred and some of my friends bands perform too. Plus, I obviously dyed my hair multiple times throughout the year with different hairstyles too.




2014 was a great year for many reasons. Let's hope that this year is just as good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get all of your opinions to help me improve on my blog. Comment here if you wish :)