24/03/2015

Drusillas Park | Day in the Life

Today my mum, sister, niece and I all went out for a day trip to Drusillas Park for my nieces 1st birthday. It is so unbelievable that she is one already! Time flies by so quickly.


We had a lovely day looking at the animals and my niece seemed to love it a lot, it is so nice to see her reactions to the animals and to see it obviously making her happy, especially at such a young age. 

One of the things I was looking entirely forward to was Hello Kitty land. I have wanted to visit it since I first heard about it last year some time. It was so cute and adorable there.


It was a nice change for my family and I to spend some quality time with each other as our lifestyles get in the way a lot. Overall the day was lovely, even if the weather did get a bit gloomy! 😊


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get all of your opinions to help me improve on my blog. Comment here if you wish :)