28/03/2015

Primark | OOTD

Today was a good day, I have been pretty bunged up with a cold this past week and I am starting to feel like myself again and it was nice to actually have bare minimum to do as I have been busy modelling for a hair show the past week and catching up with coursework. It was my last day at college until the Easter term today so I can now focus my time and effort on getting as much stuff done as I can. 


On that note, here is today's outfit. I basically threw on what I could and I felt the outcome was rather successful. 


I recently brought these new high waisted knee slit jeans from Primark for £10 and hadn't worn them yet. I got a size 14 like usual, however these seemed to be quite big compared to my other high waisted ones. The waiste was so much higher and the legs were longer too (whether this is because I lacked to acknowledge the sizing I don't know aha). 



Considering it was such a lovely day today as well, I figured it was about time I tried to look nice. 

GET THE LOOK:
jeans - primark, £10 
Cami top - primark, £3 
Kimono - primark, £5 
Suede boots - primark, £18
Jacket - primark, £25 
Sunglasses - primark, £2
Necklace - primark, £2
Lipstick - MUA lip lacquer Dare, Superdrug £3

2 comments:

  1. They look great on you. I hate the fact that I don't have a Primark where I live :(

    http://pinchblack.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I don't picture too well aha.

      Delete

I love to get all of your opinions to help me improve on my blog. Comment here if you wish :)