14/05/2015

News | Updates on the Workfront

Apologies for the recent absence!! I have been currently finishing the last term of my college course and working towards my album which will hopefully be released in July :) So big things for me happening and it has unfortunately interfered with my blogging a little bit. I promise I will get back to reality soon.


I have a gig on the 21st May at the Komedia, Brighton. It is a really important opportunity for me as it is the first proper gig I will do where I will be performing my own material, including a couple of songs from my upcoming album, Sugar and Spice. I am really excited about this and I hope that at least some of you will be able to attend. It will be from 7:00pm on wards and I believe there is a fee of £3 and all proceeds going to charity. Come along and support me and my fellow classmates and cheer us on on all of the hard work we have been working towards this year. :)

I have also been accepted on starting a new course in September doing Creative Media. I am really looking forward to this as I love media and working towards it and I feel it would be an amazing opportunity for me.

So as you can see big things have come about for me and as soon as I have everything in order again I will get back to blogging ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get all of your opinions to help me improve on my blog. Comment here if you wish :)