11/06/2015

Hair extensions | Beauty

As some of you may know already, I wear clip in hair extensions on a regular basis as I have been trying to grow out my hair. I am an impatient person so last week I got micro rings put in by my sister and I love them!



















If you don't already know, micro rings are a more permanent version of clip in extensions, lasting roughly 3-6 months depending on how you care for them. I have wanted to try out micro extensions for a really long time, as my hair had gotten quite thin and wasn't growing fast enough and it was definitely worth it. 


This was the final result. My hair is so much thicker and obviously longer and the colour I went with is gorgeous! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get all of your opinions to help me improve on my blog. Comment here if you wish :)