13/07/2015

Sugar&Spice | Beauty

This week I had spent my time in preparation for some photos for one of my singles, Medusa, which hopefully be released soon. I have needed some promotion on my music so I got off my butt and got on with it lol. 












I needed to create a creepy, Morticia Adams edge and this was what I got. 

On my eyes I have used my Sleek 'Vintage Romance' palette in shades 'pretty in Paris' as a base and 'honeymoon in Hollywood' blended into the crease line.Then to finish I used 2true liquid eyeliner. On my lips I have MissSporty extreme black. For the rest of my face I used my usual makeup routine, which you can find and read about in my previous beauty posts :)



If you would like to find out more about my single Medusa, check out my main music page at NatalieeSheppard <3 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get all of your opinions to help me improve on my blog. Comment here if you wish :)