28/10/2015

Beauty | Halloween Skeleton

So this Halloween I have tried to go all out on makeup. I wanted to try and expand what I knew and could do on makeup and getting a costume together. I decided to start off with trying out a skeleton look. 

To do this I used Snazaroo face paint in white and applied all over the face. Then with any black pencil liner I drew in the eye sockets, cheekbones and mouth and then coloured in using a gel liner. To colour in the eye sockets I applied gel liner all over then applied black eyeshadow to lock in the colour. 

I then marked out where the teeth should go in black liquid liner ( can be used with gel still) and then coloured in the teeth with a white liner pencil. 

I then proceeded to shade in the details using a blending brush and then used the White liner again to highlight specific areas. 

And that is pretty much it :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get all of your opinions to help me improve on my blog. Comment here if you wish :)