18/09/2015

What Am I Up To? | UPDATE

Hey guys, 

Firstly I apologise for the lack of posting recently. I decided I needed some time to myself at the end of summer and to sort of get my head together but I think I am starting to slowly get back into a routine of things. Thank you so much to all my follows who have stayed following me on this time as well, it means a lot. 💜

I have now started college again but his time I am studying creative media. Which basically entails making music videos, logo designs, album covers etc. So essentially everything I love doing anyway aha. It is keeping me especially busy hut I promise I will try and interpret my college work with my blogging when or if I can. 

Aside from that I'm not really doing much else but it is draining me down a little but too much. 

Stay tuned for some posts hopefully coming fairly soon. Once I have gotten settled into my course and have learnt some new knowledge of blogging and such. ✌️

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get all of your opinions to help me improve on my blog. Comment here if you wish :)